Alpha Digital is searching for its next star junior team member to work in Digital Performance!
Working in Digital Performance is all about data analysis, interpretation, and action. It involves diving into advertising platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, and Instagram and using an analytical mind to understand what is working for our clients and what isn’t.
The role is casual for appx 2 days per week, paying $23 p/h.
Typical tasks include:
- Comparing campaign results against provided benchmarks
- Making recommendations/changes based on analysis of campaign data
- Writing reports based on Month-on-Month or Year-on-Year performance
- Using a range of tools to build new campaigns
- Developing target audiences based on information from clients
Because of this, the role is well suited to a marketing student interested in the data-driven side of marketing, or a student from a completely different background (eg Economics, Maths, Engineering, or Science) who loves data. Our Head of Department studied Pharmaceutical Science!
- Proven love of data driven marketing
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of excel
- Flexible, willing to learn a variety of tasks
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Relevant experience is a plus
- Ideally in last or second last year of study
We have a strong history of hiring casual students and offering full-time work upon the completion of studies.
Please email all applications to email@example.com including the subject “Casual Performance Account Executive Application”. Please include a CV and a cover letter. We receive lots of applications for these sorts of roles, so try to make yours stand out!